Obama's Labradoodle press :http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j157/Topsecretk9/Lapadoodle.jpgComment Posted By clarice On 10.02.2009 @ 11:00
Really fantastic. (When do you sleep?)
When I write, of course. Actually, my writing time has been cut to shit because of my two jobs. I write some on AT and a column a week for PJM. My only chance to have fun is on this site.
ed.Comment Posted By clarice On 10.02.2009 @ 10:43
You think Fitzgerald won't be fired with all the other US Attys should Obama take office?
Should be interesting if he is. The Chicago press loves the guy. They will likely scream bloody murder.
ed.Comment Posted By clarice On 11.10.2008 @ 11:05
As another cat lover, thanks. I was really horrified when I read this story--though I shouldn't have been. It is an exceedingly brutal society.Comment Posted By clarice On 10.03.2008 @ 10:04
Oh, Rick, I just saw this and am filled with sorrow. A few months ago we got our very first cat and love her so much that the thought of her passing before we do is too sad to think of.Comment Posted By clarice On 27.12.2007 @ 13:33
Glad to hear that Rick. But I'm shocked to learn you aren't a fine figure of a man, devilishly handsome, and have women three at a time when I'm not battling terrorists and making liberals' heads explode.
I've always felt Fred was the most solid and straight forward of all the candidates.Comment Posted By clarice On 20.12.2007 @ 20:45
Fantastic,Rick!Comment Posted By clarice On 7.11.2007 @ 12:51
Go to hot air comments about Burkle and Susie Buell's contacts with China and Hsu--Interesting possibilities.Comment Posted By clarice On 12.09.2007 @ 13:32
One of the first reports said there were two big checks to Hsu--one from NY and one from Calif. Waiting for the Cal shoe to drop, Rick.
And someone might want to check out Rosenman's partner, Yau Cheng , who like all the officials in his company gave a check for the max to Hillary on 3/28.Comment Posted By clarice On 12.09.2007 @ 12:47
(1) Rosenman knew that transfer would show up in any investigation and probably had already.
(2) His explanation makes no sense.Gucci and Prada produce nothing in China--it would dilute the brand.
(3) If they decided to do so, why would they forego the greater profit margin to someone else? They would not. They'd do it themselves.
(4) Like any businessman working in China will tell you, you do not do this without visiting the factories involved to check on product performance and human rights violations, etc. Rosenman did not.
(5) I do not believe this story for one minute.
Capt Ed has more thoughts on this, too.Comment Posted By clarice On 12.09.2007 @ 11:34