President Bush will be remembered not just as a great president but one of our greatest presidents for these reasons (see explanations here: http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2009/01/president-bushs-legacy-one-of-our.html):
* After Hurricane Katrina President Bush kept our cities safe.Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 15.01.2009 @ 13:46
* After the October 2008 stock market correction there have been no Great Depressions.
* After Iraq and Afghanistan took a turn for the worse, President Bush kept us from losing any wars.
* After the District Attorney firing scandal, the outing of Valerie Plame and other scandals, President Bush restored integrity to government.
* After divisive elections President Bush united our country.
* After Abu Ghraib, President Bush reaffirmed America's adherence to the Geneva Conventions and against torture.
* After 9/11 Preesident Bush kept America safe from terrorist attacks on American soil.
Can John McCain Be Stopped?...
Many conservatives hate John McCain even more than we hate Hillary Clinton....Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 7.02.2008 @ 12:44
Why Do Conservatives Like Larry Craig Seem So Gay?...
Thank goodness we live in a country where everyone is straight until proven gay beyond a shadow of a doubt....Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 29.08.2007 @ 11:17
I Am Paris Hilton...
In Los Angeles a judge ordered Paris Hilton to come before him and just like those Roman slaves in Spartacus, I, along with millions of Americans, cry out, "I am Paris Hilton!"...Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 9.06.2007 @ 19:05
There really should be a law mandating that satire is clearly marked to avoid this kind of confusion, which only weakens us in the face of our enemies. It's not even clear if Sullivan himself was being satiric by linking to a satiric piece, fooling you into thinking he had fallen for it. In fact, your piece could be satiric, as well, fooling us into think you had fallen for Sullivan's satiric piece about a satiric piece. I think this illustrates why satire should be avoided.Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 3.05.2007 @ 10:09
Day By Day's Chris Muir Gives Hillary a Blackface...
Chris Muir, the cartoonist who draws Day By Day, thought it was a terribly unfair double standard that only liberals get to use blackface so he decided to do something about it....Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 26.04.2007 @ 13:39
Smearing Matt Drudge...
Some people are backing away from Drudge's report that CNN's Ware heckled McCain, leaving the false impression that Drudge just made it up....Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 3.04.2007 @ 09:59
CPAC is Shocked--Shocked!--by Ann Coulter's Remark
Who knew that Coulter would say something that would give liberals an excuse to attack conservatives?Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 4.03.2007 @ 10:06
Gerald Ford's Indecent Interval
Releasing the Ford's interview about Iraq posthumously deprived us of the opportunity to accuse the 93-year-old former President of being a traitor and of wanting America to lose.Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 29.12.2006 @ 15:21
Donald Rumsfeld - Best Defense Secretary Since Rob
Both McNamara and Rumsfeld subscribed to the doctrine of "underwhelming force," that is, using as few resources as possible in prosecuting a war in order to lose less.Comment Posted By Jon Swift On 9.11.2006 @ 06:09
Pages (2) :  2