Was ABC in the tank for Obama when they featured the pentagon's military analysts to drum up support for Bush's war? I think they're for those in power.Comment Posted By Jeremy On 16.06.2009 @ 12:33
Are "message force multipliers" and "surrogates" being used for Obama's healthcare as were used for Bush's Iraq war?Comment Posted By Jeremy On 16.06.2009 @ 12:20
This site has an interesting poll which shows what voters really think of Sarah Palin.
http://www.polldaily.com/polls/2008-10-p21-sarah-palin-qualifications.aspxComment Posted By Jeremy On 25.10.2008 @ 18:17
Jesus what aren't conservatives afraid of. Seriously you guys are the biggest f'ing pussies it's pathetic. You're so afraid of terrorists you're willing to give up your civil rights. You're afraid of uneducated Mexicans taking your jobs. Now here comes the scary black man, oooohhhh. You neocons need to grow a pair.
Why must you exaggerate? Why must you be such a first class pig? No one is giving up any "civil rights." No one is afraid of "uneducated Mexicans" taking jobs.
You exaggerate as much as Obama. And the reason is that the reality of debate is too difficult for you so you just make shit up that you believe makes you sound like you know what you're talking about. You don't. You are an ignoramus who couldn't debate most of the people who post on this site, sticking to the merits of the issue. So you throw up strawmen like being "afraid" of terrorists and Mexicans.
I suggest you are afraid to engage in debate. Hence, you seem to be the only one afraid of anything. As for you playing the race card, shame on you.
ed.Comment Posted By Jeremy On 27.07.2008 @ 19:34
I am opposed to a mandatory life sentence for any crime. Before you get your dander up though, I am Pro death penalty. I feel that a life sentence does not give the criminal a reason to reform. Punishment is the job of prisons, and reform is the responsibility of the individual. I would mandate a maximum single sentence of 20 years, and a max combined of 25. If a person cannot be adequately punished in 25 years they should be executed and hastily. I am against lethal injection, unless the injected lethiality is a 180 grain hunk of lead. The constitution says cruel AND unusual. Too many of our judges are too stupid to comprehend the diffrence between the words AND & OR. I believe in sentencing guidelines and that any sentence that is a downward departure from those guidelines constitutes aiding and abeting and should be prosecuted.Comment Posted By Jeremy On 3.10.2005 @ 00:00
The death penalty should be mandatory in all cases of 1st degree murder, forcible rape, kidnaping, and child molestation.
I also believe in the execution of three time felons, and that they should be executed in a manor that is inhumane. I would also require that they be executed in front of the prison population.
Last, I would make a mandatory death sentence for prison revolt and insurection, including jail breaking.
1. Why is there no link to the BNN article on this? What? You didn't submit it?
2. B L O G G E R S A R E N O T J O U R N A L I S T S !!!!!! We are editorial writers, first and foremost. We don't have the same structure as the MSM because we AREN'T the MSM. We are individuals voicing our own opinions. Do they want to sensor our opinions? Is that the plan?
3. I DEMAND a phone call. He wrote this article attacking me and by all rights, including his own, he owes me a telephone call. It should be him calling us, not the other way around. If he's claiming that we're journalists and journalists get a reach-around then by-God I want a reach-around!
4. That was an excellent point about the hive minded truth. 8 million blogs hashing out the truth is a sweet idea. I had never thought about it like that before.
5. I read not this "Wank-ette" of which you speak. She is a journalist that tries to be a blogger, n'est pas?Comment Posted By Jeremy On 8.05.2005 @ 13:25
If I don't link to a political party, who do I collect my 2,000$ from? Do you know anyone who's making real money from blogging? I sure don't. The last time I checked my google ads had made me 2.09$ in just about four months.
This is no more likely to happen than a general internet tax, or an e-mail tax to subsidize USPS. It won't be happening any time soon.Comment Posted By Jeremy On 4.03.2005 @ 03:57
Pages (1) :