Like Kim Mentally Il would do this if China told them not too ? ! I think the Chinese are telling NK one thing and the world another. No one should trust the Chinese.Comment Posted By bondservant On 9.10.2006 @ 14:19
I guess these losers started early in my area. saw a small crowd at the Tower Records (where else) here in town Saturday with their hate Bush signs, all dressed in tiedye and Birkenstocks, the air permeated with Patchouli. On a Saturday they have nothing better to do ? They seriously need to get a life.Comment Posted By bondservant On 5.10.2006 @ 11:58
Oh gee, I guess when Iran nukes and kills 6 million Jews the 'world" can make a collective gasp and bemoan " well we were helpless to stop it" BS ! Fact is no one has the b*lls to stop it.Comment Posted By bondservant On 5.10.2006 @ 12:00
I am a firm believer that our position in Iraq will be a strategic placing when we battle with Iran ...as for leaving Iraq, if we give up and let it go, Iran will take it over and we might as well say western civilization is soon to be a thing of the past. This is a clarion time in history, if we punk out now we should be prepared to eventually give up life as we have known it.Comment Posted By Bondservant On 20.08.2006 @ 13:24
I must laugh when I ponder the Democrats and the liberals being sooooo concerned about my constitutional rights yet they want to take my guns away. They would rather the government in a vital attempt to stop the killing of innocent Americans by terrorists be stopped from fishing for overseas calls ( I guess they think Grandma Jones in Iowa calling her daughter in Arizona might have her rights assualted) be stopped. They would rather allow a suitcase nuke to kill thousand and thousand but stand up and yellComment Posted By Bondservant On 19.08.2006 @ 16:14
" but we the people held fast to our twisted view of free speech"....yet they want to take my guns away.
Condi should have never been given the office she is in. Please, the woman is an expert on Russian studies and was a provost at a California university (Stanford) oh and W's daddy liked her a lot,she worked with him. THIS qualifies her to a Sect.of State and gives her ability to mediate/handle dire world affairs ? Sure she plays piano great and her choice in shoes is fashionable (Ferrigamo) but she would be better suited in the position she years for NFL commisioner. I think she would be better suited resolving disputtes between the 49ers and the Patriots. Just because Bush likes her, she is loyal to him, and he thinks she has a good head on her shoulder, does NOT make material for a qualified Sec. of State. Reminds me of his choice for Justice, Harriet Meyers...Comment Posted By bondservant On 16.08.2006 @ 14:27
Hezbollah will take over Lebanon. I believe a great majority there are/were sympathizers,including their "army" and would vote them into a greater part of thier government if given the choice. This is why Lebanon never to inforce the already existing UN resolution. Senorio (sp)several times threatened his forces would fight the Israeli "incursion", hell he should have offerred to assist them, so his country gets torn up, that can be rebuilt..if they wanted the Hezbo's out they wouldn't fence straddle. The Lebanesse hate the Jews too if it comes right down to it, tehy sure would not side with Israel.Comment Posted By Bondservant On 14.08.2006 @ 21:59
The following are points from various sources in Israel, including The Jerusalem Post, commentator Naomi Ragen, and the Israeli conservative periodical, IsraelInsider. My thoughts are added to the points below:
* The resolution represents a near-total victory for Hezbollah and its sponsors, Syria and Iran, and a defeat for both Israel and America, though America pushed the cease-fire through late last week.
* It makes it impossible for Israel to defend itself against aggression without being exposed to international condemnation on a scale never seen before.
* The responsibility for determining compliance is placed in the hands of Kofi Annan who has distinguished himself as a man capable only of condemning Israel for its acts of self-defense. By empowering Annan to evaluate compliance, the resolution all but ensures that Hezbollah will not be forced to disarm and that Israel will be forced to give up the right to defend itself.
* A catastrophic precedent has been set for the future. Because Lebanon is receiving international support for legally unsupportable territorial demands on Israel (Shaba Farms on the Golan Heights), in the future, the Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, and even Jordanians will feel empowered to employ aggression to gain territorial concessions.
* It places the power to oversee an arms embargo against Hezbollah in the hands of the Lebanese government, of which Hezbollah is a member.
* Israel is expected to withdraw before a full deployment of Lebanese and UNIFIL forces is carried out. Thus, Hezbollah will reinforce its positions in south Lebanon.
* The resolution treats the Lebanese government and military as credible, though it is under the de facto control of Hezbollah and Syria.
* The situation empowers Iran--the main victor. It was not condemned in the U.N. action although it is clear that Iran was the engine behind this war.
* No Israeli leader before Ehud Olmert has caused so much damage to Israel. He destroyed more than 24 thriving Jewish communities and plans to destroy dozens more unless his government collapses. He has displaced more Jews than any Arab enemy in Israel's history. And he squandered much of Israel's military image and deterrence. He surrounded himself with second rate politicians for political reasons.
* The morale among soldiers is at an all-time low and the nation is torn apart.
* At this point, the return of captured Israeli soldiers is undetermined.
* Israeli soldiers will be replaced by notoriously anti-Israel U.N. forces and European forces who will allow Hezbollah to rearm.
* Those promoting this resolution and those accepting it including Olmert and Peretz, have squandered the lives of Israeli soldiers and civilians and the opportunity to free Israel from a deadly enemy. They have set the stage for the next war which will be sooner rather than later.
* The resolution treats as equivalent Hezbollah's illegal aggression against Israel's legitimate military actions taken in defense of its sovereign territory.Comment Posted By Bondservant On 13.08.2006 @ 14:49
So...let me get this straight...we don't want to cut and run in Iraq but we insist Israel cut and run ! This emboldens the terrorists and don't think this won't make it worse in Iraq, we have shown we are weak and we really have no stomach to REALLY confront the terrorist and stop them. In this the Republicans have really become no different then the Democrats ! Bush has stated he will not allow Iran to get nukes, what a joke, they WILL get nukes because no one including the US has the b*lls to do anything but talk,talk,talk. We continue on this appeasement path (which this resolution is) this country is doomed. This sickens me. I voted for Bush twice, I have donated $ to the RNC, not any more. I am outraged that this administration would support this resolution, bed fellows with the French b*stards now we are. Bush, great defender of free world from terrorists has legitmized Hezbollah. There is no Truth only politics and our politics will get us killed.Comment Posted By Bondservant On 12.08.2006 @ 00:35
Pages (1) :